Sunday, April 3, 2011

Wwi Trench Diseases Images

Dream 6 - Leaves

Opening my eyes all I could see were leaves tall trees on the sidewalks, which were illuminated by the yellow street lights. I was in a place higher than the tops of trees, including shade leaves were clearly places where one could see the street. I looked right and looked to the left. The street was long, the trees were over, their tops were huge ... those leaves ... I caught, so do not even bother me see where I stood.
not looked at the sky, ie upwards. Although it knew that it was night, it was clearly deductible, because the street lights are not lit until dark.


A wink.


Beyond the curtain of leaves and I could not see the road. I could only see ... Person?
A crowd of people walking the streets were so many that it was impossible to see.


A wink.


suddenly came the sound.
I had not realized until recently that my room had no sound.
was very sudden, the noise of the crowd was huge and my ears were the sound contrast pain this had caused.

The leaves began to move, the wind rocked hard. The shade of leaves danced before my eyes, the people behind them still in motion, the yellow lights illuminates everything. Gradually
stability could find before, ignoring the voices and whispers, the sound began to fall again. The wound of silence had begun to heal, soon everything will be as before.


A wink.


No more crowds.
The landscape had opened my eyes again as I had been presented at first.
But something was different ... something had changed, something new had emerged ... ... Ah!
felt where I was standing, my feet were on solid ground, on a floor.



I looked back and found the place where he would be in the future.



could not forget the leaves emerging from the branches of the huge glasses of those trees. That had been etched in my mind, this beautiful and haunting image, so simple and yet so complex.
Then I understood ...



That would let me know in the future that had been here before.

0 comments:

Post a Comment