Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Sims 3-the Third Relic Creenshot

Formspring.me

Leaving aside some problems with the music player's blog, I announce that I have an account formspring.me .
Some will wonder what it is, well, formspring is a page where you ask questions to people and they will answer, nothing more. Therefore, if you wanted to ask me a question and do not you go ahead and want to cover you in the anonymous, you can now do so.

going to leave this widget on the blog for anyone who wants to have quick access to the realization of questions.

'm not eager to write today uu I hope not to be losing readers, I hope my inspiration again soon. I have no time to stop by the blogs and / or pages of all unfortunately, but will do my best. Thanks to those who today still read my stuff here at Velvet Marionette.

Needless to say, I say goodbye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment