Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Twins, Heavy Implantation Bleeding

Today I can die

was night, the public transport vehicle at a moderate speed walking through the dimly lit streets. The car was in good condition and the street was irregular, therefore, riots, beatings and metal cracks were felt.
I was in one of the seats the bottom, next to the door down. The hall was filled with people surprisingly fast.
ceiling lights have become more tenuous, or perhaps overshadowed the number of people lighting. Just know that everything was a little darker.

Cold, very cold.

The atmosphere became strange, the people around me ceased to exist for a moment.
I was looking out without looking. I wondered things he could not respond. I regret things I could not fix.

What's happening around me? not matter.
Everything is irrelevant.

I have cold.
I'm shaking.
I have very cold.
I curled.

Why so cold?

abrputamente The vehicle stopped and the lights went out. All around me all seemed to have been consumed by darkness. There was no sign of human presence.

A second later, I remember starting to listen to what I thought I had come to an end.

A second later, I remember feeling something touching my head.

A second later, I remember feeling cold.

A second later, I recall had not remembered anything.


not matter.



Today I can die

0 comments:

Post a Comment