Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mountains Sheet Music Biffy

The Beautiful Complexity

I find the words to express this correctly.
The problem is that there are two reasons that preclude me do it:

The first is due to the need to transmit all indirectly.

The second is that could not express it clearly even though I really wanted.

is always hard and I want to stop being so ...

O. .. Is it the complication that makes this situation does not end up from being bored?

meeting a beautiful way entralazados and intertwined paths before me.
Their irregularity is amazing.
As I can get a fix ...

... I can smash ... These

turns enigmatic
This lack of clarity.
insecurity.
variability.

Is this ...?

is so opposite that scares me and I love at the same time.

Defects beautiful ... My criticism is the mask of my admiration.


pɐpɹǝʌ ɐǝs ǝnb oɹǝınb oʎ oɹǝd, ǝʇɐɯ ǝɯ ɐzınb, ıʇ uǝ oʇsıʌ ǝɥ ǝnb oƃlɐ ʎɐH

0 comments:

Post a Comment