Sunday, April 24, 2011

Unblocked Games Definition

delusional

Ay look at it.
Watch it explode. Watch him lose control of everything.
is excellent, do not you think?
Never, never get bored of it. You can keep going for ages, never mind, I will continue to appreciate this show throughout the duration of that eternity.


Oh look at him. Miralo
lost, with nowhere to go.
If I could I would help, but that's out of my hands.
We are talking about another plane of existence that we can not play, right? Oh


look at it.
...
No, better not look any further.

Do not be hurt.
Because it deserves it.
Because it is the chosen path.
and must endure.

If you do not appreciate what a pity!
...
This is just a show.
Let me laugh, yes? Dejame enjoy.
Stop fooling around and get in the pool from which you came.


I still enjoy seeing me being pathetic without having to think I am.
feel distanced from myself and laugh at that shit.
It's worth it for all that I suffered to be negligible.


LOOK LOOK LOOK

LOOK AT ME LOOK



PAT SO TICO
É


would hate to be you would hate to be that.


Yes, indeed this situation is disastrous.


Ja ja ja ja ja ja

j ...


...











Laughing and laughing
Yes Yes Yes
I can not stop laughing HA HA HA




Nobody
ME VA
A
REMOVE FROM THIS
HELL?

's me and I them, and we're all either. And we look and we laugh at ourselves because we think that way we're surviving thinking maybe we could still be following live, but who knows, maybe nothing is real right now and maybe now I was just delirious.

YES! THE WORLD IS A RAVE, EVERYTHING IS LIES, NO ABSOLUTE TRUTH. WHAT CAN I hypothesize
SEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA




Go.
No, I stay.


me out of here and mind and body and reasoning and thinking and 'lles.


I have nothing good to say.

I'm not surprised.

0 comments:

Post a Comment