Monday, April 25, 2011

Letter Of Proof Of Community Service Example

C ^! And other news ... Spread

Well before the end of raving and talking about anything else unless you thought about ... I inform you that I've created an account in tumblr.

What is tumblr?

basically like a blog but with some differences blogger blogs. Consider it extra my blog where I write in English only . Also, the differences will have with this blog is to publish on tumblr spontaneous things short here. My essays will be published on blogger, and any significant length written random.


Velvet Marionette in Tumblr ~
If you have a account follow me and let me know who they are D!

Honestly I would like to have buttons in the header links to the formspring blog, tumblr, etc. But the fact that I lack the skills to design and / or make me ideas or whatever, also change the template I'm afraid (?) Ok, I started to wander
XD I'll make a go of this idea in the future.

other hand, going to other news, I must say it has revived SINGINGBOX! Finally the site is determined to walk again. The Sbox is really one big mess, but I think me fond of her, lying, is that I have all the themes uploaded and remove the Sbox is camouflaged with the background and I like it as is.

Do not lose your head, boy



I have a hunch that I need I say more ... I do not know, I forgot D:
If I happen to agree edited.

0 comments:

Post a Comment