Thursday, April 28, 2011

Cake In A Ziplock Bag

Tumblr

Then you head explodes and then I make a party celebrating that and the fact that you can not keep moving to piss off more people.

And I grab it and throw it off a bridge
and grabbed a shovel and hit him in the face.

Because I have wanted. Because I could and I would love to.
repress these desires is sometimes very frustrating, losing opportunities is horrible. Do one thing at a time when you had to have done another ... ugh, how frustrating.

becomes repugnant

And then I realize that nothing to do.
But at the moment, I realize that everything you see.
And then I think nothing do with what I thought I had to do. And after I finish

talk. Writing
written. Damaging
for damaging. Ignoring
ignore.
killing for killing.
Breaking the alien worlds by ... for pure enjoyment.



I'm just a sufferer more .

0 comments:

Post a Comment