Saturday, March 19, 2011

Male Brazilian Wax What To Expect

A

Awake. Seeking
and can not find. Road and fall. I speak and I fall silent.
Corro and catch me. I want and I can not. Jump and stumble.

Until one day you came into my life.
that day everything changed that day for the first time I felt alive. You came and opened
step in my sadness, my horrible reality. You gave me a reason to live, gave me strength to fight. I felt that you could do whatever he could handle anything.

admired you, your reality also was not good and yet every day a smile. With a lot of problems on your back, yet were strong and kept his head high. I remember that in that same profile you near me, you were so ... so incredible ... the best person I met in all respects.

with me and guided me.
I could find.
I could stop falling.
I could talk.
I could escape.
I could get.
I could jump that hurdle and be free.

never forget the day I met you. As
never forget ...




... on ...






... the day you disappeared.



Everything had left began to return.
could not help it, I could not stop, I could not escape it.
all came back, my reality became the same as before.
My happiness is shattered into a thousand pieces and the sadness that had once been consumed had begun to burn inside me, hurting me, making me feel ...





No, I did not feel anything.
The day you gone ...







I left to live





My future.
My desires.
Possibilities. Odds
.
Everything that happened after your death ...
did not make any sense.
Because my fate
always had
been
...









always been ...

























A
Now I can see you.
Nothing will separate us now.
be with you forever.
Thanks for everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment