Friday, March 4, 2011

Difference In Early Pregnancy And Pms Breast Pain



Everywhere I find the same people idiot doing the same things always idiots. Absolutely
everything is a cliché, is impressive, repeated countless times believing all things are new when in reality they are just going around in circles.
They do not change, they believe that change, and is sufficient to continue with no worries.
But from outside, from the cold, rational eye, where one can see the true situation of things. Surely self also turns on the same forever, so what? No matter, if that matters.

At most some things are repeated ... but not like them, my god, it is not.
Years pass and the changes are superficial, remain the same with their stupid and pathetic attitudes.
I can not notice such a flaw in my person, I guess that makes me different.

different?
do not know

do not think pride has
away your point of view of objectivity.
What you may not have noticed that you are a constant repetition?

That's not true, I know not. And there's nothing you can do now.


I had not realized we were on earth of ignorance, it is too late.

This is the real world.

you This is real world.
you choose Delete.
Soon there will be no trace of me.

...

I have heard something ... but surely it was my imagination.

0 comments:

Post a Comment