Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Eagle Scooter Wheels Shop



And then after you have been the victim of what he might have been unconscionable that perhaps I had overstated ... I saw them.

I saw them, felt them, heard them.

had not said a word, the only sound heard was that of their voices.
The sense of contrast was so great that it got to the point of the opposition, in all respects: they were going in the opposite direction to ours, on the sidewalk opposite the attitude opposite.

Yes, definitely we were like white and black .

They ignored our existence. Were immersed in a conversation that seemed fun and dynamic, both looked very happy.
As we walked I tried to follow with his eyes, but at one point I lost. Found ourselves too far, too far, while they were as black dots in the distance. I had not realized we had walked so much, we had gone too far, anyway ... whither we were going?
I looked ahead, the road seemed to have no end reamente "I want to continue?
But not depend solely my decision, so we kept walking, Did we go to a new world? Already

I lost sight of.
After a blink, I stopped to really look around me everything was gray, dreary and discouraging. I felt that I got into a cliché, an eternal recurrence.

I do not want to be here.
But it was too late, there was no turning back.

I wish I had been talking to them, or perhaps we have seen ... but could not.

Why?

We can see the past, but they can not see the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment