Monday, February 28, 2011

Average Life Span After Pulmonary Fibrosis

YouTube Channel (VelvetMarionette)

time ago because I wanted to make this entry. What I wanted to say is that the blog will also publish the content they upload to my new YouTube channel (yes, again, the old account "Fedeex3" I left it, still there but not the one I use from now on, or at least I think).
In one of my previous entries posted an AMV I remember I had done with Openings / Intros Umineko visual novel, that end in "Fedeex3" (unless in the future elect to post that video on my other account ... I do not think).

The link to my YouTube channel will be next to the list of links I have in one of the gadgets blog whose title is "Mirage" (perhaps in the future there is a reworking of the blog, I dunno, depends the laps of my mind and my life, therefore, if I edited this to know it was because I forgot, but it would be nice notice so I edit).

I do not know, can not think of much to say ... Is that in the coming days I will be creating entries for each specific video. Although, if you want, you can visit my channel now and see ... so far I've only released 3 videos.

Things not to say more! Not to be too thick with something so simple either, I think I have this strange need to fill in the blanks in the entry, when there are short texts me a bad feeling (?), Ta, I stop writing bullshit xD ...

RUDOLF-RIKA APPROVED THIS!



addition of AMV's randoms I can think of (although the main issue remains Umineko), is in my plans up translations of songs ... Also see if I can make videos to advertise a little blog. I do not know what'll happen to me and as I am a very variable ... the overnight everything can change.


F. Velvet

0 comments:

Post a Comment